You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.
Since 1922, Valrhona has been committed to promoting flavor artisans as they strive for excellence and a singular style. Valrhona Selection was created to meet all their needs and satisfy every whim.
OUR EXPERTISE MEETS YOUR CULINARY ARTISTRY
Valrhona Selection is where world-class brands like Valrhona, Valrhona Signature, Norohy, Sosa, and La Rose Noire come together to create the best of chocolate and the culinary art of desserts with a distribution adapted for each country.
Valrhona Selection is your wellspring of meticulously sourced and handpicked products coupled with unmatched one-on-one guidance that brings inspiration and creativity to new heights. Our mission is to co-build tomorrow's ethical gastronomy alongside the uncompromising professionals who are blazing that trail.
THE WORLD-CLASS BRANDS OF DESSERT GASTRONOMY
Valrhona Selection is the umbrella for brands that meet Valrhona's level of product excellence. This product quality synergy enables these brands to offer all industry professionals a vast range that meets every need.
Each brand has its own identity, legacy, and part to play in the Valrhona Selection vision. They do this by offering services that make the jobs of pastry chefs easier and help them unleash their inner artist.
- Valrhona : The chocolate pioneer on a quest for the best there is to offer
- Valrhona Signature : First brand of 100% natural printed decorations and a single quality out of Valrhona chocolate.
- Sosa Ingredients : One of the world leader in the manufacture and distribution of high-end ingredients for cooking and baking.
- La Rose Noire : The base of handmade tartes giving a helping hand to budding professionals every day
- Norohy : Norohy is a marriage between vanilla producers & pastry professionals, to guarantee cooks, pastry chefs and chocolatiers a reliable, ethical high-qualitu produce that will change the vanilla industry for the better.
A COMMON CAUSE FOR ETHICAL GASTRONOMY
Valrhona Selection brands are all driven by the same desire to put their creative strength behind a sustainable joint project.
They do this by implementing concrete actions in their production, distribution, and organization in order to lay the groundwork for:
- Protecting natural resources like cacao that are used to make their products,
- Fostering growth in the countries in which operate through community programs and foundations,
- Shrinking their environmental footprint and saving energy
- Recovering their waste
These commitments are rooted in well-established corporate programs like the Valrhona Live Long CSR Plan
But the road ahead is long and does not only involve environmental issues.
Valrhona Selection brands collectively strive to create a culture that passes on and helps further a sharing of practices and a broader understanding of gastronomy. They support initiatives that promote professions in the culinary arts and inspire the next generations who work every day toward that vision.
- Social inclusion for the most disenfranchised through gastronomy
These ambitions translate into the L'École Valrhona professional training program, endorsements through world-class competitions like the Coupe du Monde de la Pâtisserie world pastry cup and the Bocuse d'Or world chef championship, and partnerships with advocacy groups like the Paul Bocuse Foundation and the La Rose Noire Foundation that help local disadvantaged youth find jobs.
Finally, throughout the world, Valrhona Selection brands are committed to spreading this collective vision and sharing it with their employees, their partners and their customers. For this, they promote the quality of life and well-being at work through sports, health initiatives ... They are committed to developing talents through training projects, competitions ... And they give a major role to communication, sharing and exchange, in order to involve all stakeholders in their project.
Alone, we can only act on a small scale, but with our employees, our customers, our suppliers and all our partners, we will be able to redefine a project driven by enthusiasm and the desire to act together.
Jean-Luc Grisot, General Manager Food Service Premium