1. Legal information
The publisher of the Site is the company Valrhona, SAS , with a registered capital of 1 539 990 €, having its registered offices at Tain L’Hermitage, France, registered in the 435 480 520 Trade and Companies Register under the number FR79435480520.
Tel: +33 (0)4 75 07 90 90
Publication director: Pierre TABARIE (name of the legal representative)
2. Ownership rights over the Site and the content
The Site and all of its content (especially, commercial trademarks and logos, all of the graphical, text and digital elements of the Site, including directory structure, formatting, articles, presentations, illustrations, photographs, and/or any other document are protected by French and international laws on copyright and intellectual property.
No licence or right to use these elements may be construed or implied hereunder.
In this respect, any display, reproduction, embedding, dissemination, broadcast, rebroadcast and redistribution, in whole or in part, is prohibited (Article L. 122-4 of the French Intellectual Property Code). Any person who does so without being able to prove prior authorisation by the holder of these rights will be subject to the penalties applying to infringement and counterfeiting (Articles L. 335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code). Valrhona may rely on its rights, including its intellectual property rights, to bring any and all proceedings including criminal prosecution.
3. Hypertext links
Users recognise and acknowledge that if they are redirected to a third party site via any hypertext link to another site, Valrhona does not have any control over the content, information, goods and services offered on those sites. Therefore, Valrhona cannot under any circumstances be held liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from the use of sites which may be accessed via hypertext links.
Likewise, Valrhona is not liable for hypertext links that point to the Site.
Any person who wishes to provide hypertext links pointing to the Site must obtain the prior written authorisation of Valrhona.
4. Limitation of warranty
Valrhona reminds web users of the characteristics and limits of the internet. Valrhona cannot be held liable for any loss or damage arising from access to the Site or, on the contrary, the impossibility of gaining access to it. Valrhona may not under any circumstances be held liable in the event that the Site is unavailable for any reason whatsoever (technical fault, network overload, etc.).
The user expressly accepts that he/she uses the Site at his/her own risk and under his/her own responsibility. Valrhona cannot be held liable for any loss or damage whether direct or indirect, intangible or physical, caused to users, their computer hardware or telecommunications equipment, the data stored thereupon and any consequences that may arise for their personal, professional or commercial activities.
The information on the Site is provided solely as an indication. Information published on this Site is updated and verified periodically but may contain errors. This information must be taken into account at the time it is placed online and not at the time of consultation of the Site (such data may have been updated between the time you downloaded it and the time that you examine it). In any event, Valrhona cannot be liable for any such information.
5. Access to password-protected zones
Access to password-protected zones is reserved solely to authorised persons. The user undertakes not to attempt to force access to these zones, including in particular by usurping the identity, access code or address of another user. Any authorised person who attempts to access these zones may be the subject of legal proceedings.
6. Trade marks
Valrhona have been filed as trademarks.
All rights reserved copyright © – (year 2016/ Valrhona – Groupe SAVENCIA)
7. Use of the Site
Valrhona provides the Site mainly for the use of its customers and any person who wishes to find out about its goods and services.
When you connect to the Site:
- you undertake to comply with these legal statements and, generally, with applicable laws,
- you shall abstain from any collection or misuse of information including personal information that you might have access to and, generally, any act which might be harmful to third parties.
When you fill in a form and provide information, you undertake:
- to provide information that is genuine, accurate and up-to-date at the time it is entered, and in particular not to use false names, titles and addresses, or use any names, titles and addresses without authorisation,
- to keep your registration details up to date in order to ensure that they are genuine and accurate at all times,
- not to distribute or make available any information, programmes or items which are illegal, reprehensible or harmful (such as viruses, pirating or copying software).
- not to publish any words, opinions or information which is defamatory, obscene, violent, racist or, generally, infringing of laws and regulations in force, the rights of third parties and public decency.
In the event of infringement of these provisions, Valrhona reserves the right to prohibit access to the Site or to the offered services, without this limiting its right to bring any claims against you.
8. Scope / jurisdiction
These terms and conditions apply to all users whatsoever, without limit in time or space.
You accept that any dispute that may arise from the use of the Site shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the French courts and French law.
9. Credits Photos
GINKO – Jean Bernard LASSARA – Rue Claude Bernard – 26109 Romans sur Isère
Denis Chapouillé – 4 Place de l’Amphithéâtre – 75014 PARIS
Quinard Photographe – 26 Rue Fléchier- 13001 Marseille
YG PHOTOGRAPHIES – Yann Geoffray, 8 Rue des Sources 69230 St Genis Laval
YIN – 52 Avenue des Champs Elysées -75008 PARIS
Philippe BARRET – 13 avenue du Commandant Corlu – 26260 SAINT DONAT
PRIVATE PROTECTION POLICY
WHO ARE WE ?
Welcome to www.valrhona.asia, published by IPG Mediabrands (HK) Ltd. (http://www.mbww.com)
This section is dedicated to our Privacy Protection Policy.
Here you can learn more about the origin and use of the browsing data processed during your visit to our Site and your related rights in this regard.
This Policy is important for you in order to have the best possible experience and maximize your confidence in our services. It is important for us in order to fully and accurately answer your questions about the use of the browsing data and to fully understand your expectations.
- Personal information
Depending on the services that you subscribe to, you may be asked to provide personal data, some of which is required and some optional.
Each of the forms provided on this Site specifies whether the date is required or optional. The collected information is the subject of computer processing for the purposes stated on those forms.
In accordance with the Law of 6 January 1978 on computing, files and civil liberties, you have a right of access to, rectification of, opposition to and deletion of the personal data that you have communicated by filling out the forms present on the Site. You may exercise this right to : email@example.com.
People who applied for cancellation of their data will not be entitled to obtain any services or offers available when the data is required to process their requests.
The collected information is intended for use by Valrhona, the Group to which it belongs and its partners.
Whenever your data terminal is directed to a site on for which we operate the advertising space, information about the browsing data we receive from your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) may be stored in “cookies” installed on your device. This is subject to the choices that you have expressed about cookies which you can change at any time.
HOW ARE THE COOKIES ISSUED FROM THIS SITE USED?
Only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or change the information contained in such cookie.
Cookies are likely to be included in advertising spaces on our site. These advertising spaces post on your terminal advertising content from advertisers. These spaces contribute to the funding of the content and services we offer you.
The cookies we use on our Site
Subject to your choice to allow cookies, when you open our Site we may install various cookies in your data terminal allowing us to recognize your device’s browser for the duration of the cookies’ period of validity. Cookies that we issue are used for the purposes described below, and are subject to your acceptance of them.
We issue cookies that allow us to:
- compile statistics and traffic volume and measure the use of the various sections of our Site (headings and content visited, click streams) which helps us improve the value and usability of our services;
- customize the presentation of our Site to the display settings of your data terminal (language, screen resolution, operating system, etc.) during your visit our Site, based on your data terminal‘s hardware, viewing software and video software;
- store information contained in any form that you fill out on our Site (for registration or account access);
- allow you access to restricted and personalized areas of our Site, such as your account, based on user names, passwords and other data that you may have previously given us access;
implement security measures, such as when you are asked to log in again to contents or a service after a certain period of time;
Cookies issued on our Site by third parties : by an external advertising agencies using our advertising spaces
The advertising spaces of our site may be operated by one or more external advertising agencies and, if need be, may contain cookies issued by one of them. If need be, cookies issued by these external advertising agencies allow them, during the period of validity of these cookies, to:
- count the total number of advertisements displayed by them on our advertising spaces, to identify these advertisements, their respective number of views, the number of users who clicked on each advertisement and, if necessary, subsequent actions taken by users on these pages that these advertisements lead, in order to calculate the amounts due to chain actors advertisements serving (advertiser, advertising agency, advertising, website / distribution medium), and compiling statistics;
- adapt the advertising spaces they operate in the display of your data terminal preferences (language, resolution, system), according to the viewing and reading hardware and software your terminal is composed of;
- adapt the advertising content displayed on your data terminal through our advertising spaces according to your navigation device on our site.
- adapt the advertising content displayed on your data terminal through our advertising spaces in the prior or subsequent browsing your terminal on third-party sites in which the board concerned also makes cookies, provided that these cookies have been stored in your terminal according to the choices you have exercised with respect to that board;
- adapt the advertising content displayed on your device through our advertising spaces based on location data (latitude and longitude) submitted by your device with your prior consent;
- adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal in our advertising based on personal information you may have provided to this advertising.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES
There are several ways to manage cookies.
You can configure your browser to allow cookies to be stored on your data terminal, to reject them automatically or to reject them from certain issuers. You can also configure your browser so that you are promptly asked to accept or reject cookies before a cookie is saved to your data terminal. For more information, see “How to exercise your choice in the browser you use” which is suggested to you hereafter.
It is up to the user of a data terminal to decide whether or not cookies will be accepted on that data terminal. The user is free to make this choice and to modify it at any time through the settings associated with the browser used on the data terminal.
If the browser is set to accept cookies on your data terminal, then the cookies used by the web pages that you have visited will be stored temporarily in a dedicated space on your data terminal. They will be readable only by the issuer.
If you choose to reject cookies on your data terminal, or if you remove any cookies already stored, you will not be able to use a number of features that are necessary to browse certain sections of our Site. For example, this would be the case for access to any of our content or services that require you to log in. This is also the case as concerns technical compatibility when we or our service providers cannot recognize the type of browser that you use on your data terminal, its default language and display or the country from which your data terminal is connected to the internet.
If the browser is set to reject cookies on your data terminal, we assume no responsibility for consequences related to the degraded operation of our services resulting from us not being able to store or view the cookies necessary for the full functioning of our Site and services.
How to exercise your choice in the browser you use?
Each browser has a different way of managing cookies and cookie settings. The configuration of your browser is described in its help menu which will inform you of how to change your cookie settings.
- For Internet Explorer™ :
- For Safari™ :
- For Chrome™ :
- For Firefox™ :
- For Opera™ :
“Adobe Flash Player”™ is an application that enables the rapid display of dynamic content using the “Flash” computer language. Flash and other similar applications store settings, preferences and usage date using a technology similar to cookies. However, “Adobe Flash Player” ™ handles this information through the use of an interface different from that provided by your browser.
If your data terminal is likely to view content developed with Flash technology, please access your Flash cookies management tool directly from the Adobe website at http://www.adobe.com/fr/.